A Straight Forward...INTELLIGENT Approach
An oil well is a boring in the Earth that is designed to bring petroleum oil hydrocarbons to the surface. Usually some natural gas is produced along with the oil. A well that is designed to produce mainly or only gas may be termed a gas well.
The crew sets up the rig and starts the drilling operations. First, from the starter hole, the team drills a surface hole down to a pre-set depth, which is above where we've determined the oil trap is located.
There are five basic steps to drilling the surface hole:
What do we want out of our wells? - Well Types
STANDARD Technology We Use
- Formation pressure sampling
- Perpendicular cores from the borehole
- Formation data streamed anywhere in the world.
- High tech pressure control
- Digital chip tool activation.
- Crustal Anomalies
- Gravitational field shifts
- Solar flares
© Copyright 2009-2020